QFS Mineral Wool Fire Stop Slab provides up to two hours fire integrity horizontally or vertically within external masonry walls, ideal for use at separating floor levels. Manufactured from rockfibre mineral wool insulation with a class ‘O’ reinforced aluminium foil facing to both sides offering excellent resistance to smoke.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 2 hours fire rating
- Foil faced to provide a smoke barrier
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical applications
- Cut to size on site or factory finished
- Available to suit cavity widths up to 300mm
QFS Mineral Wool Fire Stop Slab has been fire tested at Warrington Fire Research, achieving up to two hours fire integrity with traditional masonry brick and block construction. Tests were carried out in accordance with BS476 Pt 20 1987, BS EN 1366-4 2006 using test method EGOLF TC2 N421 (Fire Research for Cavity Barrier).