QuelStop Ablative Coating is a flexible coating for use when installing the QuelStop Ablative Coated Fire Batt system.
The QuelStop Ablative Coating is used to reinstate/ repair the fire resistance performance of the ablative coating of the QuelStop Fire Batt where damage or cracks may have occurred during installation.
The QuelStop Ablative Coating is also required in some applications to coat back individual services as part of a tested system where they penetrate the compartment line.
Features & Benefits
- Fire tested to BS EN1366-3-2009 as part of the QuelStop System
- Provides fire resistance to some service penetrations
- Simple to install, by brush application
- Contributes to providing a smoke seal
- Supplied in 5kg re-sealable tubs