- The returns application must be submitted within 30 days from the date of the order.
- Goods must be returned within 5 working days of Quelfire accepting the return, failing to do so will invalidate the application, and a new application must be submitted to return the goods.
- Collection from the Customer’s premises and delivery to Quelfire’s premises must be arranged by the Customer at the Customer’s expenses. Quelfire accept no responsibility for goods damaged or delayed in transit back to us.
- A deduction of at least 30% will be made from the credit note as a handling & restocking charge.
- Only standard stock items will be accepted for return, custom sized products and items made to order are non-returnable.
- Only products that is found to be in resalable condition will be credited following quality inspection