QuelCast CE Marked Cast In Fire Collars prevent the spread of fire through plastic pipes and cables where they penetrate concrete floors.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 4 hour fire rating (EI240)
- Fire resistance testing to BS EN 1366-3:2009
- Suitable for PVC, PVC-U, PE, HDPE, MDPE, & PP pipes
- Available to suit 50mm, 110mm & 160mm pipes
- Performance unaffected by weathering (Type X Durability)
- Quick & simple installation
- Integrated moisture and smoke seal
- Strong lid to carry foot traffic and light access equipment
- No backfilling generally required
- Compact footprint allows for closer positioning of pipes
Building Regulations impose limitations on all pipes and cables passing through fire compartment floors. QuelCast CE Marked Cast In Fire Collars allow plastic pipes and cables to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations. QuelCast CE Marked Cast In Fire Collars have been tested according to BSEN 1366-3: 2009 where pipe diameters of up to 160mm have met insulation and integrity criteria for this standard for up to four hours.