How to install an intumescent putty pad into an electrical socket box Product Information
The application of this product is very quick and easy, there are only a few little details that you need to be careful of.
Please see the steps below:
- Remove the socket plate. All surfaces must be clean, free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Remove the backing paper from the pad.
- Insert the pad into the socket back box so that the pad completely covers the back and sides.
- Make sure the pad is not damaged or punctured during this process.
- Trim off any excess material to leave a neat finish.
- Make a slit to allow the wires to pass through the pad and for the fixings so that the socket plate can be replaced.
Hopefully, the above instructions with the illustration will give you confidence in installing our putty pads, but if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.