QRS CE Marked Slim Fire Sleeves prevent the spread of fire where plastic ducts penetrate fire compartment walls. They are specifically designed to be slim for applications where there is limited space around the duct.
Features & Benefits
- CE Marked
- Tested to BSEN 1366-3: 2009
- Tested with Uncapped/Uncapped (U/U) duct configurations as required for ventilation ducts
- Up to 2 hour fire rating
- Very slim-line (saves ceiling space)
- Suitable for masonry walls or plasterboard partitions
- Suitable for insulated and non-insulated partitions
- Can be retrofitted
- No mechanical fixings required
- Robust galvanised steel shell
- Performance unaffected by weathering (Type X Durability)
Building Regulations impose limitations on all pipes passing through fire compartment walls and floors. QRS Vent Duct Slim Sleeves allow plastic ducts to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations. QRS Vent Duct Slim Sleeves have been tested according to BSEN 1366-3: 2009 where various plastic duct sizes have met insulation and integrity criteria for this standard for up to 2 hours.