QRS CE Marked Intumescent Vent Duct Fire Sleeves prevent the spread of fire where plastic pipes or plastic ducts penetrate fire compartment walls.
Features & Benefits
- CE Marked
- Tested to BSEN 1366-3: 2009
- Classified according to EN 13501-2: 2007 + A1: 2009
- Tested with Uncapped/Uncapped (U/U) duct configurations as required for ventilation ducts
- Up to 2 hour fire rating
- Suitable for masonry walls or plasterboard partitions
- Suitable for insulated and non-insulated partitions
- Suitable for use in QuelStop Fire Batt
- Can be retrofitted
- No mechanical fixings required
- Robust galvanised steel shell
- Performance unaffected by weathering (Type X Durability)
Building Regulations impose limitations on all pipes passing through fire compartment walls and floors. QRS CE Marked Intumescent Fire Sleeves allow plastic ducts to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations. QRS Fire Sleeves have been tested according to BSEN 1366-3: 2009 where various plastic duct sizes have met insulation and integrity criteria for this standard for up to 2 hours.