QI Intufoam is a versatile fire resistant expansion joint fire seal providing a fire stop seal for movement joints, at the junction of compartment floors and walls or wherever a cavity barrier is required. The compressible foam core accommodates different joint widths whilst allowing for structural movement.
Features & Benefits
- Tested to BS 476: Part 20: 1987
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Provides up to 6 hours fire rating
- Unaffected by moisture or water
- Suitable for gaps up to 120mm
Building Regulations impose limitations on all gap and joints QI Intufoam has been tested to BS 476: Part 20: 1987 achieving up to 6 hour fire rating for a range of linear gaps.