QIF Insulated Fire Sleeves prevent the spread of fire through combustible and non-combustible pipes where they penetrate fire compartment walls and floors.
Features & Benefits
- Tested to BSEN 1366-3: 2009
- Up to 4 hour fire rating
- Suitable for masonry or plasterboard partitions
- Available for 17—169mm pipes
- Can be retrofitted
- Robust galvanised steel shell
- Performance unaffected by weathering (Type X Durability)
Building Regulations impose limitations on all pipes passing through fire compartment walls and floors. QIF Insulated Fire Sleeves allow pipes to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations. QIF Insulated Fire Sleeves have been tested according to BSEN 1366-3: 2009 where pipe diameters of up to 169mm have met insulation and integrity criteria for this standard for up to four hours.