Download our White Paper on ‘Early Engagement in Firestopping’. It highlights best practices that can save lives, as well as those which seek to minimise construction delays and costs. You’ll have important insight that covers:
- How disasters can and have led to legislation changes;
- What is Early Engagement and why is it important;
- Who needs to be involved and at which RIBA stage;
- Why competency of all parties is paramount;
- What does the process of early engagement look like and how it can be standardised.
BECAUSE IT’S YOUR JOB TO KNOW.
At Quelfire, we’re dedicated to providing firestopping solutions for real-life scenarios. Our mantra is to protect people and property, which is why we provide all parties involved in the process of designing and managing the installation of firestopping systems with training, tools, documentation, and extensive technical support, whilst providing tested details based on customer feedback.
Sharing these results forms part of our education process, and this is invaluable when customers need guidance in choosing the right tested solutions for their applications. With Quelfire, it’s a simple process – we test, we share, we educate.
WE SHARE BECAUSE…
- It enables us to recommend solutions fully backed by evidence
- Firestopping is complex
- Industry trends continue to change
- Customer feedback is important to everyone
- Response time is critical
- It’s our job to offer guidance
- Everyone in the industry should have the benefit of knowledge.
MORE EVIDENCE MEANS A FASTER RESPONSE.
We pride ourselves on our expertise and knowledge. But, in part, that’s thanks to our customers. Every new application we come across is an opportunity to add to our testing programme and to extend our tested detail library.
Having one of the widest ranges of tested details in the industry helps us respond faster with a tested detail that matches your application.
Any new application, however, will require the expertise of our team to conduct a fire test to ensure the industry has primary test evidence. That’s why engaging early with us could save you a lot of time, effort, and cost.
IT’S YOUR JOB TO ENGAGE EARLY.
Quelfire products are of the highest quality in the industry. But effective firestopping isn’t simply about the products; it’s about how they perform in different applications and react together with other products, varying materials, and diverse scenarios. By engaging at the early stages of a project, we can help you choose a tested firestopping solution that suits your application.
The sooner, the better. Because people matter.