Cavity fire barrier for rainscreen cladding applications. Maintaining a ventilated cavity.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 2 hours fire rating
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1363-1: 1999
- Provides a 25mm airspace behind rainscreen cladding
- Foil faced to provide a smoke barrier
- Available to suit cavity widths from 75mm to 300mm
QVB Rainscreen Barrier has been fire tested at Chiltern International Fire, achieving up to two hours fire integrity when fitted between blockwork and rainscreen cladding. Tests were carried out in accordance with BS EN 1363-1:1999.