A comprehensive range of Intumescent Air Transfer Grille Systems that are suitable for providing protection against the spread of fire through air ducts and openings in fire-resisting constructions such as doors and partitions for up to 60 minutes.
Features & Benefits
- Tested to BS 476: Pts 20 & 22
- Up to 60 minutes fire rating
- Available in many different sizes
- Suitable for use in air ducts
- Easy to install and maintenance free
There are no published standards for these components but the ATG Intumescent Air Transfer Grilles have been tested by Warrington Fire Research Centre according to BS 476 Parts 20 & 22: 1987. Tests show that a 600 x 600mm can provide fire resistance of up to 60 minutes.